Nothing hurts more than your silence,
All my life...I lived for you ,
All my life...I lived for you ,
and, now, can’t see you go far,
I walked with you.. grown in your hue.
Don't move away,
I walked with you.. grown in your hue.
Don't move away,
there has to be a way,
Just hold on..the hope is growing,
See through my heart,
Just hold on..the hope is growing,
See through my heart,
now, I’m your part.
This can't b end as,
This can't b end as,
so many things are still unsaid,
All our love need is ..one Second Thought,
Don't go away, I’m burning,
All our love need is ..one Second Thought,
Don't go away, I’m burning,
I am cracking in pain.
See the ray, see my way,
See the ray, see my way,
I’ve only you in my heart.
All my life...I lived for you,
All my life...I lived for you,
now,I can't see you go away.
Come back to me, Come back to me,
Come back to me, Come back to me,
No comments:
Post a Comment