Monday, July 21, 2014

27.....Best Time To Be Here

27, the best time to be here,
Feel like born yesterday, everything I wished has fallen my way,
27, the best time to be here,
Dreams coming true, Love pouring all beautiful hues,
and memories of all of you…making me glow 
27, the best time to be here.
The best time to be here…@27 

Walking down street.. Feels like I finally found my feet’s,
holding strong & going beyond in your arms,
This is the best part & why I love to be 27 in heart 

First ting of Love my heart recalls…feels like,how I stupid I was,
Ruing for what I didn't got…I know then I was not in my thoughts,
27th Morning has pushed my past,
Now, feels like born for a fresh start 

27, born in summer stars to glow till very far,
Dreams coming true, love pouring all beautiful hues,
Strolling in hazy breeze, feel like I found my dawning street,
holding strong & going beyond…in your arms,
This is the best part & why I love to be 27 in heart
This is the best part &why I love to be 27 in heart :)



No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...