Wednesday, July 16, 2014

For No Reason..I Love you

Every time you walk with me..My love grows for you,
Everything you share with me…I love going through 
Every single thing you do…I love the way you stay so true,
Every word you say…pours me with new hue ,
Clear the space and you please see through my gates,
I love you…coz I need you,
I love you..coz I see walking far with you.
No reason to tell you, no motive to gel with you,
I just love you,I just fell for you…..no reason to tell you.
I love you…coz I see growing old with you,
I love you..coz I wanna travel world with you.

Every single breath you take…fills me with zest,
Shine you spread with smile you get … drench me with best,
All this for you…without reason I do...I just feel love for you,
No reason to tell you, no motive to gel with you,
I love you, I just fell for you…..no reason to tell you.

I love you….coz I need you,
I love you..coz I see walking far with you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you writing thinking of your lover

Cool_poet said...

Yeah...I finally found my special love :).
Thanks for lovely appreciarion .Sarenghe :)

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...