Love for you was always in my heart,
you got ahead & took a new start,
I was broken in parts & left to howl in heart,
You even did no good with your heart & denied his thought.
Dried, dried, dried…all the feelings, all love I used to talk,
Crime, crime, crime…you did with your & my heart,
Lied, lied, lied …you went ahead with no thought.
you got ahead & took a new start,
I was broken in parts & left to howl in heart,
You even did no good with your heart & denied his thought.
Dried, dried, dried…all the feelings, all love I used to talk,
Crime, crime, crime…you did with your & my heart,
Lied, lied, lied …you went ahead with no thought.
Love for you was always in my heart,
You got ahead n took a new start,
I miss way we use to fought & crave for your pep-talk.
You are one taught me to not loose heart,
But, can you see from far.. you left me broken in parts & left to howl in heart.
Dried, dried, dried…all the feelings, all love I used to talk,
Crime, crime, crime…you did with your & my heart,
Lied, lied, lied …you went ahead with no thought.
You got ahead n took a new start,
I miss way we use to fought & crave for your pep-talk.
You are one taught me to not loose heart,
But, can you see from far.. you left me broken in parts & left to howl in heart.
Dried, dried, dried…all the feelings, all love I used to talk,
Crime, crime, crime…you did with your & my heart,
Lied, lied, lied …you went ahead with no thought.
Love for you was always in my heart,
Love for you was always in my heart ...
Love for you was always in my heart ...
PS : This express, arduous feelings for someone you love but you know that person won't be part of your life ..reason..just no reason and he/she just moves away without bothering...that's hurts, hurts real bad. Still.... love for her/ him - was always in your heart. Love Grows...never Dies !
No comments:
Post a Comment