Lately, I’ve been in your memory lane,
Just can’t keep them away and can't even live with them.
Memories of you & me in one lane,
Makes me high for a second & leaves me low for rest session.
What time it is.. does it really matters,
Lately, I have been walking with your dreams,
It makes me feel good about self again but leaves me blocked with agony in morning again.
You & me... meant to live together, and stay in each other’s heart forever,
your goodbye left me shattered and broke me in tears,
and gave me fear … walk with you isn’t real.
What time it is… does it really matters,
Lately, I've been listening you everywhere,
It fills me with old love, and shrug away my fear,
And gives me hope that I am not alone here,
You & me…meant to laugh together, and stay in hearts forever,
Your goodbye left me shattered and broke in tears.
Lately, I've been walking with your dreams,
Lately, I've been in your memory lanes,
Lately, I've been listening you everywhere,
What time it is…doest it really matter
Memories of you & me in one lane,
Makes me high for a second & leaves me low for rest session.

No comments:
Post a Comment