IMBUE- LOVE AND SMILE TO HEART
When I walk on green path…under myriad stars,
Thoughts touch my mind thick and fast…
and tell my heart…..you've been so alone & lost in recent past,
Hoping someone* to wake you fast and imbue love that lasts,
Or you stay with someone’s thoughts to catch your smile fast.
Imbue Love and smile….that’s the way to go …Heart!!
Imbue Love and smile….that’s the way to go …heart!!
When I walk on green path…under myriad star,
Thoughts touch my mind thick and fast…and talk to my heart.
IMBUE- LOVE AND SMILE TO HEART
IMBUE- LOVE AND SMILE TO HEART
PS : * -Mind wishes for Heart
When I walk on green path…under myriad stars,
Thoughts touch my mind thick and fast…
and tell my heart…..you've been so alone & lost in recent past,
Hoping someone* to wake you fast and imbue love that lasts,
Or you stay with someone’s thoughts to catch your smile fast.
Imbue Love and smile….that’s the way to go …Heart!!
Imbue Love and smile….that’s the way to go …heart!!
When I walk on green path…under myriad star,
Thoughts touch my mind thick and fast…and talk to my heart.
IMBUE- LOVE AND SMILE TO HEART
IMBUE- LOVE AND SMILE TO HEART
PS : * -Mind wishes for Heart

No comments:
Post a Comment