Two great days in my early 25,
Never felt good to step out before sunshine,
With foggy, freezy and hazy sky,
Still I drove ….to clasp your smiling eyes,
And the moment you looked in my eyes,
It was beginning of best days of my life.
Two great days in my early 25,
Was on cloud 9…with love I had never though was holding me tight.
Two great days in my early 25,
You were all over in my mind,
And I was star in your eyes.
It was beginning of best days of my life.
The spark I had wished for,
The dream I had craved for,
Came true with you….in my early 25,
And is going to be with me… rest of my life,
two great days in my early 25,
It was beginning of best days of my life.
The two great days in my early 25,
The two great days in my early 25.
PS : Love and Be Loved....A wonderful Feeling in Life !!
Never felt good to step out before sunshine,
With foggy, freezy and hazy sky,
Still I drove ….to clasp your smiling eyes,
And the moment you looked in my eyes,
It was beginning of best days of my life.
Two great days in my early 25,
Was on cloud 9…with love I had never though was holding me tight.
Two great days in my early 25,
You were all over in my mind,
And I was star in your eyes.
It was beginning of best days of my life.
The spark I had wished for,
The dream I had craved for,
Came true with you….in my early 25,
And is going to be with me… rest of my life,
two great days in my early 25,
It was beginning of best days of my life.
The two great days in my early 25,
The two great days in my early 25.
PS : Love and Be Loved....A wonderful Feeling in Life !!
No comments:
Post a Comment