Monday, March 4, 2013

Stay in my Thoughts


Just when I thought...this is my time,
Now, I am going to hold you  tight,
And walk with you forever & be alright.
You stay in thoughts even after your goodbye,
I live with it…and will die with it,
Because I loved you from first night,
Because, I fell for you in first sight,
 You stay in thoughts even after goodbye,
You stay in thought even after your goodbye.

My love is not meant to die,
It will live with you; it will blossom for you,
Even after your goodbye…
You stay in thoughts even after goodbye,
You stay in thought even after your goodbye.

Just when I thought...this is my time,
Now, I am going to hold you tight,
And walk with you forever & be alright.
You stay in thoughts even after your goodbye.

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...