but not in Mumbai,maybe in a place
where my earning would be tax free,
and life would be hassle free :)
I wish,one day I could live Mumbai's life,
but not in Mumbai,may be in a place
where my yesteryear's dream would full filled swiftly,
and my rest of the life would go happily :)
I wish, one day I could live Mumbai's Life,
but not in Mumbai,may be in a place
where my earning would be tax free :)
where my yesteryear's dream would full filled swiftly :)
PS :Everyone loves the ambiance of Aamchi Mumbai,nothing can beat its cheap yet tasty street food,but I wish...one day ,if it could turned into Tax Free Zone with hassle free commutation..den I would love to live Mumbai's life in Mumbai...but till den Need I to keep my search for such city on !!
where my yesteryear's dream would full filled swiftly,
and my rest of the life would go happily :)
I wish, one day I could live Mumbai's Life,
but not in Mumbai,may be in a place
where my earning would be tax free :)
where my yesteryear's dream would full filled swiftly :)
PS :Everyone loves the ambiance of Aamchi Mumbai,nothing can beat its cheap yet tasty street food,but I wish...one day ,if it could turned into Tax Free Zone with hassle free commutation..den I would love to live Mumbai's life in Mumbai...but till den Need I to keep my search for such city on !!

No comments:
Post a Comment