I’ll never let my heart forget you,
I uncross my heart to tell this truth to you,
Since my school
days I was giving fight to you,
But you still knew there was something more in my heart
for you.
The first Kiss I had with you made me realizes I was born to
love you…oh my sweetheart.
You were sweet like sugar candy; your talks were soothing
like morning beauty,
I craved for these moments to never fade from my heart.
My Zeal to succeed was just because of you,
My every single day was unforgettable just because of you.
On the day of first kiss, I promised to myself to see you
till I pass,
To seal my heart forever for my sweetheart and to hold
your hand till I pass.
I still truly miss you in my heart…
Lovely lady, you were supposed to mine..till I pass,
but the path that had brought us together,
but the path that had brought us together,
put me under fire to separate me from you for.. forever.
I will fight with everything; I will die with your
feelings,
But I’ll never
let my heart forget.. my sweetheart.
On the day of first kiss,I promised to myself to see you.. till my life'
s last hour,
s last hour,
to never take you away from my heart.
I’ll never let my heart forget you,
I’ll never let my heart forget you,
I uncross my heart to tell this truth to you...
you are my sweetheart..
No comments:
Post a Comment