Love,Love ..love there is something in your sound
round,round...round when In love everything is sound.
there is no better word than you,there is no sweeter sound than you,
with you on my mind...I tune to just one song,
Love,Love...love there is something in your sound.
round,round...round, when In love everything is sound.
Riding high & smiling through eyes,
that's what I am...with you on mind,
Catching flies & sketching your face to stay on high,
that's me ...when I find you on my side.
Love,Love ..love there is no better word than you
With you on my mind..I am always flying high.
Love,Love...love you are more than four words.
Love,Love ..love there is something in your sound,
round,round...round when In love everything is sound.
PS : Inspired from Beatles ' Love me do song's music, I've penned new lines called ' Love-there is no better word for you :)

No comments:
Post a Comment