It goes up,it goes down,
never listen to me,never bows down,
walks so high,like...everything is sound.
Takes me out & makes me go round & round..
that's my heart..I've never seen it beat so fast,
hmmm..that's my heart..never been so crazy till you came across
that's my heart..hmm..baby,that's my part,
that's my heart...baby,that my part.
Something is wrong..
he asks me to write a love song...
Talks so soft,like kiss of dew drop,
Makes me pick a stick & ask me to draw you in clouds,
that's my heart..I've never seen it beat so fast,
hmmm..that's my heart..never been so crazy till you came across
that's my heart..
never listened me from moment you came across
hmmm..that's my heart,that's my part.
never listen to me,never bows down,
walks so high,like...everything is sound.
Takes me out & makes me go round & round..
that's my heart..I've never seen it beat so fast,
hmmm..that's my heart..never been so crazy till you came across
that's my heart..hmm..baby,that's my part,
that's my heart...baby,that my part.
Something is wrong..
he asks me to write a love song...
Talks so soft,like kiss of dew drop,
Makes me pick a stick & ask me to draw you in clouds,
that's my heart..I've never seen it beat so fast,
hmmm..that's my heart..never been so crazy till you came across
that's my heart..
never listened me from moment you came across
hmmm..that's my heart,that's my part.
No comments:
Post a Comment