Not matter from where you come,
No matter how lavish is your fun,
It doesn't flatter the world,
What matters here is I, I & I
It is I; I & I can only help you to fly high,
Don’t rake for help from nearby,
It is I; I & I can only help you to fly high.
Living with hope, that,
some one will take you to paradise,
Letting some one get so close,
that they'll never say
Good Bye,
Wake up before you loose,
run with no one to noose,
Things can be worse,
If you don’t trust my words,
It is not the same world
where you can say ‘I trust your words’
The only word to trust here,
the only word to stay away
from fear (Loosing someone),
It is I; I & I that can only help you to fly high,
It is I; I & I that can only help you to fly high.

No comments:
Post a Comment