Friday, May 4, 2012

Same for you forever

All the moments I had shared with you in past,
All the love we made when we had met last,
It could have been   wonderful to spend  our future like golden past,
But, with time you thought my love for you has come to an impasse,
And you took me like I was never part of your heart,
You thought, it’s better to stay far, you just thought of you in that crucial hour,
And you left me to fade & fall like a shooting star...
All the moments I had shared with you in past.

Sometime in our life we never get a second chance,
Sometime in our life we can never mend broken heart,
I don’t want to  feel the same  for my part,
I still get mesmerised when I think of you by heart ,
I still feel & love you like I use to do in past,
But,today, when I search my world without you  I see myself  scattered,Shivering & standing last,
I don’t want to walk in this world … without you in my heart,
and,I can’t take you & the moments I had shared with you out of my heart..

All the moments I had shared with you in past,
All the love we made when we had met last,
It could have been  wonderful to spend our future like golden past.

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...