I am free man, I am free man,
can't be bounded by your love, can’t be stopped by your rules,
I don’t believe in following others when I know, I can show what I hold here,
true to myself & free like a bird..I love my world.
I am free man, I am free man...
You listen to me or go off road, because I am here to make some moves,
Day to day you might find me the same, but at the end of game..I'll be ahead,
I listen to heart & walk with part..I am free man,
can't be bounded by your love, can’t be stopped by your rules,
I don’t believe in following others when I know, I can show what I hold here,
true to myself & free like a bird..I love my world.
I am free man, I am free man...
I don’t believe in following others when I know, I can show what I hold here,
true to myself & free like a bird..I love my world.
I am free man, I am free man...
You listen to me or go off road, because I am here to make some moves,
Day to day you might find me the same, but at the end of game..I'll be ahead,
I listen to heart & walk with part..I am free man,
can't be bounded by your love, can’t be stopped by your rules,
I don’t believe in following others when I know, I can show what I hold here,
true to myself & free like a bird..I love my world.
I am free man, I am free man...
No comments:
Post a Comment