You never gave me clue, and kept the truth only to you,
I grew around you & roamed with you, but I-I-I had no clue-e-e-e,
A step or two or being peppy was not enough to you,
I had no clue, but you had me in your dreams too,
I smiled with you & shared my best day with you,
but you never let me knew,nor gave any clue,
that you loved me….so passionately,
You heard me …so enthusiastically
and waited for me so...desperately,
I never knew that your love for me was so true.
You never gave me clue,and kept everything only to you,
but let me say..something to you,
I too had feelings for you,I had best moments with you,
now I say don't go away from my way
now I say don't go away from my way,because I love you too :)
For Someone especial who loved me from very long time,but never had the dare to express her feelings...
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful Home
This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned idea into something meaninful, E...
-
Sunday is our holiday, Masti hote full on this day! Monday is our school day, riding with aai, baba I reaach school & start my day! Tue...
-
Win is sweet and its taste has huge huge craze! All of us know it and still crave more more and more of it! Such is today's Win, Such is...
-
The me in me, The me in me, Need to be kind. The me in me, The me in me Need to have smile. The me in me, The me in me Need to have joy. The...
2 comments:
very heart touching lines ...
nice poem...
Post a Comment