Who I am, I ask to myself when you move way,
Where do I stand, I question to self when you leave me in mid-way..
I feel hurt, when you come close & say .. the charm is losing its way.
I get drenched for hours & uncountable days,
Just to prove …my love for you is still unchanged,
But walking away & leaving me mid-way seems your new way.
I try & try, but still I see no pleasing reply, without you I question...Who am I??
Who I am, I ask to myself when you move away,
Where do I stand, I ask to myself when you leave me in mid-way.
I know, I made you cry, but don’t you think I deserve a second try,
I will prove love between you & me is still high,
Another try & your faith in me will get revived,
Let me give another try, else I won’t survive
Let me give another try, else I won’t survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful Home
This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned idea into something meaninful, E...
-
Sunday is our holiday, Masti hote full on this day! Monday is our school day, riding with aai, baba I reaach school & start my day! Tue...
-
Win is sweet and its taste has huge huge craze! All of us know it and still crave more more and more of it! Such is today's Win, Such is...
-
The me in me, The me in me, Need to be kind. The me in me, The me in me Need to have smile. The me in me, The me in me Need to have joy. The...
No comments:
Post a Comment