Monday, January 9, 2012

HER SMILE- A MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE

Every time I return from the break,
I have to try to get her smile back,
Why is it so; I never bothered to know
All I Know, her smiles… gives my heart a reason to try,
She is my life, I’ll try myriad times to make her smile,
Her smile turns me blithe & makes me look bright.
She is my life, I will do everything to make her smile.

Making her smile...Is tougher than climbing a sky,
But her smile worth more than my thousand tries.
Every time I return from the break,
I have to try to get her smile back,
Why is it so; I never bothered to know
All I know, her smile …gives me a sheer delight.

In the end.. my every try gets recognized,
As she runs to me wearing a mesmerizing smile ♥
In the end.. my every try gets recognized,
As she runs to me wearing a mesmerizing smile :-)

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...