Just let me live my life,
It’s not like…what you feel for me in your mind,
I think of you all time,
But I can’t make you realize…that,
You are everything in my life...
My hope is you onlyeeeeeee, I share & smile with you onlyeee,
You are right, and you are my new sunlight,
But I can’t say it in the moonlight & make you realize,
You are everything in my life
You expect me to understand your side,
Just run to me, you will realize... I keep you in my heart all day & night,
But I fear you will go away from my sight,
Just let me live my life,
It’s not like…what you feel for me in your mind,
You are everything in my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful Home
This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned idea into something meaninful, E...
-
Sunday is our holiday, Masti hote full on this day! Monday is our school day, riding with aai, baba I reaach school & start my day! Tue...
-
Win is sweet and its taste has huge huge craze! All of us know it and still crave more more and more of it! Such is today's Win, Such is...
-
The me in me, The me in me, Need to be kind. The me in me, The me in me Need to have smile. The me in me, The me in me Need to have joy. The...
1 comment:
suppab lyykkkk
Post a Comment