My life was on one lane,till she was not there
My life was on one lane,till she was not there..
she came so fast,she fought so hard,
she made me laugh & took my puerile heart..
Oh Beautiful lady,you still reign my heart,
Oh Beautiful lady,you still embrace my part,
My life was on one lane,till she was not there
My life was on one lane,till she was not there..
I was in love with her eyes & crazy for her smile
I was in love with her eyes & crazy for her smile
My life was on one lane,till she was not there
Ran back & forth,moved up & down,
I had my first crush,I had found my last love...
be it early morning or late hours,she was the one
be it early morning or late hours,she was the one,
who took my heart,she was the first,she was the last
My life was on one lane,till she was not there
My life was on one lane,till she was not there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful Home
This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned idea into something meaninful, E...
-
Sunday is our holiday, Masti hote full on this day! Monday is our school day, riding with aai, baba I reaach school & start my day! Tue...
-
Win is sweet and its taste has huge huge craze! All of us know it and still crave more more and more of it! Such is today's Win, Such is...
-
The me in me, The me in me, Need to be kind. The me in me, The me in me Need to have smile. The me in me, The me in me Need to have joy. The...

2 comments:
This is a very simple but meanIngful poem. I, personally can relate. Can i ask if you did a song about it, and if you didn't, you really should. I write poems for hopeless adorable teenage romance too. You shoukd read them some time.
Thanks Tala for taking out your time to read and appreciate my poem and your suggestion to make a song on the same. I am really glad you said so. I have release one of my video song on you tube it is called 'You and me...we are the best buddies' I hope you will enjoy it!!
Keep reading,keep rating,keep listening !!
Cool_Poet :)
Post a Comment