Monday, September 12, 2011

Stay Close

When you are not around,I don't feel sound
When you are not around,I don't feel sound..
No matter how sidereal is the night,No matter how beautiful is my life..
When you are not around,I don't feel sound

Everyday sunshine comes in & goes out,Every night stars comes in & moves out
Eternity & darkness hangs in,hangs in, pushes me & throws me down..
When you are not around,I don't feel sound
When you are not around,I don't feel sound..

The path to your heart has been blocked,
I can't say it too loud, I don't want to shout,
the wait is just too long,patience is never ending song..
When you are not around,I don't feel sound
When you are not around,I don't feel sound..

I'll run to you, with pristine soul & Innocuous heart
because I know with your smile,I'll get a new zing & fresh start
because I know with your style,I"ll be a cogent star...
Life has given you & me just one chance to stay close,stay around,
Everything gets sound,when you & me hang around,
Everything gets sound,when you & me hang around..

1 comment:

Bhavin Shah said...

nice work...keep writing & keep making sound ;)

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...