Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BLUE EYES

First night,I caught her deep blue eyes
dance floor came alive,
zing & verve breezed through my mind,
when I caught her deep blue eyes !

My world started to revive,
when her spark showed me the light,
blue eyes ! oh that blue eyes !
blue eyes ! Oh that mesmerizing night !

I was on cloud nine,
when her eyes gave me the line,
blue light, ohh that mesmering eyes !
I read her through sparking blue eyes !

First night I was mesmerized,
Second night,she followed me
and,swiftly swept me with her blue eyes !
My heart smiled :),
I love this girl with blue eyes !

My love soared for her
and I felt so so alive,
First night when I caught her eyes,
blue eyes imbued in me a new life !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm...buddy who's d inspiratn.!?

Spoken Heart said...

Ooo k..waise.....whoz blue eyz??? :)

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...