Among all the ups
among all the downs,
what I need to remind
to self from time to time,
to go out to give a try,
to go out to give another round!
It may work, it may not,
for sure try, another round
will keep thoughts rolling
till it climbs ground!
Among all the ups
among all the downs
what I need to remind
to self from time to time,
to go out to give a try,
to go out to give another round!
among all the downs,
what I need to remind
to self from time to time,
to go out to give a try,
to go out to give another round!
It may work, it may not,
for sure try, another round
will keep thoughts rolling
till it climbs ground!
Among all the ups
among all the downs
what I need to remind
to self from time to time,
to go out to give a try,
to go out to give another round!
No comments:
Post a Comment