Hey! Sleeping girl
I ask you to wake up!
Let it not be in the
cold bag anymore,
free your dreams and
pour in it your amazing roar!
Hey! Sleeping girl,
I ask you to wake up,
Hey! Sleeping girl,
I ask you to free your dreams and
pour in it your amazing roar!
Let not go of what you had, you still have and will forever, start and celebrate it today and beyond & Forever
I ask you to wake up!
Let it not be in the
cold bag anymore,
free your dreams and
pour in it your amazing roar!
Hey! Sleeping girl,
I ask you to wake up,
Hey! Sleeping girl,
I ask you to free your dreams and
pour in it your amazing roar!
Let not go of what you had, you still have and will forever, start and celebrate it today and beyond & Forever
No comments:
Post a Comment