Smile on her face,
and I was just lost and lost
by long long way!
It was hot October noon,
no water, no food and
yet gentle breeze of her smile
was lifting and cheering up my mood!
One,two and more
I was lucky to be drenched in
every single smile of her,
and every time it was there
I was just lost and lost
by long long way!
PS: Day when everything was haywire, a smile of her brought the required zing, fire!
and I was just lost and lost
by long long way!
It was hot October noon,
no water, no food and
yet gentle breeze of her smile
was lifting and cheering up my mood!
One,two and more
I was lucky to be drenched in
every single smile of her,
and every time it was there
I was just lost and lost
by long long way!
PS: Day when everything was haywire, a smile of her brought the required zing, fire!
No comments:
Post a Comment