It was hard for me
to stay to my lines,
down with three (LIT) last night
I could barely see what was wrong
or where the line was right!
I might have gone over
Or might have plummed
just like mercurial (bar) stock
price last night !!!!!
It was hard for me
to decide wrong or right,
it was hard for me
to stay to my line,
down with three (LIT) last night
I could barely see what was wrong
or where the line was right!
PS : After last night long long party and long long hangover of Long Island Teaš¤£(LIT)
to stay to my lines,
down with three (LIT) last night
I could barely see what was wrong
or where the line was right!
I might have gone over
Or might have plummed
just like mercurial (bar) stock
price last night !!!!!
It was hard for me
to decide wrong or right,
it was hard for me
to stay to my line,
down with three (LIT) last night
I could barely see what was wrong
or where the line was right!
PS : After last night long long party and long long hangover of Long Island Teaš¤£(LIT)
No comments:
Post a Comment