AH : Air Hostess
AH : Sir, what would you have in food?
Me : I checked a new dish 'Chinese fried rice, is it available?
AH : Yes, it is
Me to Friend : bro, this time rice is available, you too wanna try?
AH : Sir, it is available only 1 qty.
Me : Okay, lucky me ( and my friends opted for maggi and wrap)
Me to Friends : Wow, this is amazing, you must have a bit.
Friends ( all 3) : Indeed, after along time we are tasting good rice, rice in plane....hehe!
AH to Me : Which dish was best sir..rice, noodle or wrap?
Me : I would say for sure 'rice' and experience of rice in plane made it even well.
AH to me : You are the first and only customer on this plane to try it.Thank you for your feedback.
Me : Thank you ( all my friends were full of smile as well on hearing that).
Lucky to be the 1st passenger and only passenger in plane to get a chance to try Chinese Fried rice or what I call it as Rice in Plane
No comments:
Post a Comment