Another Day
There would be days
when I'd be just me,
no talks, no gossiping,
no kidding, no leg pulling, but
whenever that'd be, would be!
Today it is another day
and I am free & flowing
like clouds on my way,
so let this be the moment
with me every single day,
so let these talks,gossips,
leg pulling and kidding
be with me every single day!
There would be days
when I'd be just me,
no talks, no gossiping,
no kidding, no leg pulling, but
whenever that'd be, would be!
😄😄😄
There would be days
when I'd be just me,
no talks, no gossiping,
no kidding, no leg pulling, but
whenever that'd be, would be!
Today it is another day
and I am free & flowing
like clouds on my way,
so let this be the moment
with me every single day,
so let these talks,gossips,
leg pulling and kidding
be with me every single day!
There would be days
when I'd be just me,
no talks, no gossiping,
no kidding, no leg pulling, but
whenever that'd be, would be!
😄😄😄
No comments:
Post a Comment