It's been quite some days since Raghu has gifted Surabhi her fav chocolate.He was exploring the options & occasion to give her the same.
Raghu : Ahhhh, when should I give, when should I. I have been with her and her parents on a small trip to my native place and have not really got a chance to be with her alone and say what I wish to.
Surabhi : what is on your mind ?
Raghu : Last 75 days of our togetherness
Surabhi : Wow, it is been 75 days with you. I really cherished every single moment with you and the way you took care of me in last 75 days too!
Raghu : Hmm
Surabhi : Hmm
Raghu : Naaah, Hmmmmmm
Surabhi : Hahaha, Hmmmmmm
Raghu : Not just like that. I want a real Hmmmmmm and Ok, POK and everything with you and me today
Surabhi : Hehehe. Not possible and everyone is around and we will be late by the time we reach home so we will plan hmmmm some other day.
Raghu : There would be other day and we will make it special today. But I don't want let go of today too.
15mins to midnight of 26th December.
Surabhi : Goodnight and it was nice to have you at our home again. Bye bye Raghu and tc said surabhi, her mom and dad too.
Raghu : Uncle can I take a light walk with surabhi and then leave.
Uncle : Yeah. Surabhi don't be very late. You know mom, don't make me call.
Surabhi : Okay dad
Raghu : A round trip in car and will drop you soon.
Surabhi : Soon. You were dying to be with me all day and now you have this time and you are saying you will drop me soon.
Raghu : Surabhi. POK on forhead and gentle Ok too. This is my small gift for 75 owesome days with you. This is your fav SILK ( Ok ) to you. Soooper (and ) immensely lovely kiss to you.
Surabhi : Blush, blush, blush
Surabhi : SILK. Goodnight Raghu
Raghu : Goodnight my Silk.
Surabhi : Goodnight my sweetness of Silk too.
Smile and they both drive to their respective homes.
Raghu : Ahhhh, when should I give, when should I. I have been with her and her parents on a small trip to my native place and have not really got a chance to be with her alone and say what I wish to.
Surabhi : what is on your mind ?
Raghu : Last 75 days of our togetherness
Surabhi : Wow, it is been 75 days with you. I really cherished every single moment with you and the way you took care of me in last 75 days too!
Raghu : Hmm
Surabhi : Hmm
Raghu : Naaah, Hmmmmmm
Surabhi : Hahaha, Hmmmmmm
Raghu : Not just like that. I want a real Hmmmmmm and Ok, POK and everything with you and me today
Surabhi : Hehehe. Not possible and everyone is around and we will be late by the time we reach home so we will plan hmmmm some other day.
Raghu : There would be other day and we will make it special today. But I don't want let go of today too.
15mins to midnight of 26th December.
Surabhi : Goodnight and it was nice to have you at our home again. Bye bye Raghu and tc said surabhi, her mom and dad too.
Raghu : Uncle can I take a light walk with surabhi and then leave.
Uncle : Yeah. Surabhi don't be very late. You know mom, don't make me call.
Surabhi : Okay dad
Raghu : A round trip in car and will drop you soon.
Surabhi : Soon. You were dying to be with me all day and now you have this time and you are saying you will drop me soon.
Raghu : Surabhi. POK on forhead and gentle Ok too. This is my small gift for 75 owesome days with you. This is your fav SILK ( Ok ) to you. Soooper (and ) immensely lovely kiss to you.
Surabhi : Blush, blush, blush
Surabhi : SILK. Goodnight Raghu
Raghu : Goodnight my Silk.
Surabhi : Goodnight my sweetness of Silk too.
Smile and they both drive to their respective homes.
No comments:
Post a Comment