Hey my old world
let me greet you for one last time,
as I have taken a call
to embrace what really
I wish to be in life!
Colors, brush, sheet of paper
is my new world, and
that's gonna be much much better
and much much cooooooler!
Hey my old world
let me greet you for one last time,
hey my old world
let me greet you for one last time!
PS : There is no better world then the world of color, brush and sheet of paper :). Goodbye to my old world and hello to new free me in the world of brush, color and sheet of paper!
PC : To my friend@Tanvi :)
let me greet you for one last time,
as I have taken a call
to embrace what really
I wish to be in life!
Colors, brush, sheet of paper
is my new world, and
that's gonna be much much better
and much much cooooooler!
Hey my old world
let me greet you for one last time,
hey my old world
let me greet you for one last time!
PS : There is no better world then the world of color, brush and sheet of paper :). Goodbye to my old world and hello to new free me in the world of brush, color and sheet of paper!
PC : To my friend

No comments:
Post a Comment