Girl : What name would you give me if you have to give one?
Boy : Uhhhhh, Uhhhh.. it's tough! Can I suggest something..
Girl : Yes
Boy : You and your all existing name are equally good. I really don't know will I be able to do justice by giving a new nick name / name.
Girl : Hahah, that's sweet of you. but I am looking for sweetest nick name / name from you.
Boy : Blush, blush, blush...( Internally ). Okay, tell me how cool are you ?
Girl : You know that thing,right?
Boy : Ohh yes, from whom am asking' you are 'The Cooolest' among cool persons!
Girl : Heheheh
Boy : Hahaha
Girl : What's the name then ?
Boy : TCG - The coolest girl
Girl : Cool
Boy : Coolest among Cool
Girl : Hahah
Boy : Chal goodnight ' Coolest among cool'
Girl : Goodnight,tc
Boy : :)
Girl : :)
Boy : Uhhhhh, Uhhhh.. it's tough! Can I suggest something..
Girl : Yes
Boy : You and your all existing name are equally good. I really don't know will I be able to do justice by giving a new nick name / name.
Girl : Hahah, that's sweet of you. but I am looking for sweetest nick name / name from you.
Boy : Blush, blush, blush...( Internally ). Okay, tell me how cool are you ?
Girl : You know that thing,right?
Boy : Ohh yes, from whom am asking' you are 'The Cooolest' among cool persons!
Girl : Heheheh
Boy : Hahaha
Girl : What's the name then ?
Boy : TCG - The coolest girl
Girl : Cool
Boy : Coolest among Cool
Girl : Hahah
Boy : Chal goodnight ' Coolest among cool'
Girl : Goodnight,tc
Boy : :)
Girl : :)
No comments:
Post a Comment