Out there is someone
who treats me as stranger,
and yet I feel no hesitation
to write my feelings, my hello,
my wishes, my love in a letter
to her as a stranger!
She has shrugged every possible
way to see me, and yet
am reluctant to give up on her,
and still clinged to the thought
that she'd one day heed
my words, my feelings
my wishes, my love and
would write back to one
she now sees as stranger!
Out there is someone
who treats me as stranger,
and yet I feel no hesitation
to write my feelings, my hello,
my wishes, my love in a
letter to her as a stranger!
who treats me as stranger,
and yet I feel no hesitation
to write my feelings, my hello,
my wishes, my love in a letter
to her as a stranger!
She has shrugged every possible
way to see me, and yet
am reluctant to give up on her,
and still clinged to the thought
that she'd one day heed
my words, my feelings
my wishes, my love and
would write back to one
she now sees as stranger!
Out there is someone
who treats me as stranger,
and yet I feel no hesitation
to write my feelings, my hello,
my wishes, my love in a
letter to her as a stranger!
No comments:
Post a Comment