Friday, April 28, 2017

Someday


Someday someday
I will see her again,
someway someway
I will ask her again!!

Is she happy the
way she is now or
she miss my love everyday ?

Someday someday
I will see her again,
someway someway
I will ask her again!

Is she smiling the
way she used to
when she had me in her everyday?

Someday someday
I will see her again,
Someway someway
I will ask her again..!

PS : Inspired by MTLR song Someday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one did,
No one does,
No one will,
No one can,
Love me
the way you do,
The way you do.
(Yes, I still miss your love every day...)

Cool_poet said...

Sarenghe,sarenghe,sarenghe and this will never ever die for you!

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...