I wish to say to her
all my words,all my thoughts
are meant only and only for her,
as no other person
is special to me than her!
I wish to say her
all my words,all my thoguths
are meant only and only for her!
She feels bad,she feels sad,
with the thought that
I pen nothing for her,
but let me say to her,
all my words,all my thoughts
are meant only and only for her!
PS : She is the special one, she is my soooper laduuu,gooooodu and forever love!
all my words,all my thoughts
are meant only and only for her,
as no other person
is special to me than her!
I wish to say her
all my words,all my thoguths
are meant only and only for her!
She feels bad,she feels sad,
with the thought that
I pen nothing for her,
but let me say to her,
all my words,all my thoughts
are meant only and only for her!
PS : She is the special one, she is my soooper laduuu,gooooodu and forever love!
No comments:
Post a Comment