He : Helloooooooooo welcome back!
She : Hmmm, am going to sleep
He : Wait, wait, wait
She : What?? can't wait to get to my bed.
He : There is soooper fast way to get to bed, without getting any more tired!
She : I don't have time to process what you are planning, Goodnight.
He : Walks closer to grab surabhi, lifts her in arms and as he approaches the bed,fills her with smile, kisses even she never asked.
She : Smile, Smile, Smile and smile.
He : what?
She : Nothing
He : Goodnight :)
She : Where are you going, I said I need bed to sleep and what best bed would be for me then you my sweetheart :)
He : Hahaha, love you Surabhi.
She : Yeahhh, Love you too and she giggled and fell asleep in his arms.
He : Kissed on Surabhi's first forehead and fell asleep embracing her in his arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment