Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Two days

Just two days to go - easy to say but very difficult to live.

Really don't know how I have managed last 60days without you but honestly  the remaining two days before we meet are very difficult to live, thought Raghu.

What should I do first - Hug, kiss, smile or what?? Raghu was soooper excited yet was soooper nervous on where to start.  He has been talking with Surabhi from sometime and no doubt he loves her immensely but he is eager to make their first meeting very special.

I hold you in my thoughts
and love you immensely!

Stars, moon, sun and
chirping of birds in wee hour,
all these now feel secondary,
embracing you in my arms, and
kissing you with all my heart
is what I have been longing!

Behold me equally
walk, talk with me immensely,
to make our first meeting
a moment to remember
forever and beyond!

Raghu closed his eyes with Immense love, care and hope, to finally wake up to the day when he would meet Surabhi and be with her under same sky all day, all night and embrace her immensely!

Surabhi - I would steal everything you have once you are here with me immediately!

Raghu- I am all yours QPT totally, love you :)

Surabhi-Love you too, come to me quickly!

Raghu-Aya QPT :)

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...