Monday, February 20, 2017

Cozy ( Raghu-Surabhi)

After goodnight kiss from raghu surabhi could finally manage to catch some sleep. It was very long sticky noon and yet after a good round of yummy food surabhi was longing for a warm lap,cozy hug and strong kiss to fall asleep and raghu did exactly that.

I'll sing for you songs, and
tell you amazing stories,
filled with hugs,kisses,
all being very good, very cozy!

Fall asleep in my arms
and you will have very
very good and sound sleep!

And ,when you’re awake
We’d talk, hold,hug and
Love each other again immensely!

Hahah, Yes that is how I would want to fall asleep and wake up said surabhi as she was reading raghu’s word and way to make her fall asleep and wake up even beautifully!

Surabhi – I love you Raghu
Raghu – I love you surabhi
Surbahi – Now stop smiling and go get me strong cup of coffee!
Raghu – One or two
Surabhi – Forever One – one sip for you,one sip for me in one cup only!

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...