Saturday, January 21, 2017

Two Face

Mind is such a fickle,
when you are oozing
with confidence, it
responds amazingly well,
and when you're seeking
for a ray of light,
it fails to think good, 
positive and well!!

I hate its two face,
when I need him most
it draps self in color black,
and when I train myself
to accept the fact,
it dwells on me like
a ray filled with goodness
richness & happiness!

Mind is such a fickle,
when you are oozing
with confidence, it
responds amazingly well,
and when you're seeking
for a ray of light,
it fails to think good, 
positive and well!!

PS : Raise your hand if you also feel same for your mind 🤓😆🙄😕

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...