Monday, January 2, 2017

Just One Dream ( Raghu to Surabhi )

And he googled her name thousand times, checked messenger, browsed thru his previous whatsapp chats and switched off and on his mobile to ensure there is no lapse at his end. Yet Surabhi was just nowhere unlike last two years when she was the first one to wish Raghu on his birthday!

Raghu was going thru a mixed feeling of happiness and sadness at the same time and it was difficult for him to realise out of these feelings which one is sweeping him away! Though Raghu was prepared for this as he and Surabhi have been away from each other since quite sometime, yet he was carrying a little hope ,that may be today - Surabhi would ring and wish him happy birthday,but that was not going to happen.

I wish just one dream 
to come true today,
I will call you - you said
I hope you do that today!

Emotions are just too high
and I don't know,
how to handle with you being
miles apart, miles away!

I seek no stars to embrace,
I want no moon to shine in my way,
I wish just one dream 
to come true today,
I wish just one dream 
to come true today!

Agree that there are bindings, conditions and other things that hold you ( Surabhi ) back to get in touch with me but please break all, forget all for one day- today, thought Raghu as he went back to google her name, to see his whatsapp chat and all, but no buzz, no ping from Surabhi. 

Raghu kept his phone upside down ( only to repeat - what he has been doing all on his birthday today)!


No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...