Sometimes asking a break in a relationship is good. ( at least that is what Raghu thought ).
Such was the only request of Raghu to Surabhi,but he didn't knew his request would be considered as 'forever break' by Surabhi.
As Raghu dropped Surabhi back home that night - he was sad, he even gave a shout back to Surabhi ( but no use ).He just needed a little time to think about it, as things were just moving so fast from last couple of days.
Next Morning - Raghu was all in tears after reading the last line of Surabhi's text ' She wants this break to be forever'. What more could he say - Raghu was left shattered to read Surabhi's message, but to whom should he say.
As he wiped his tears, he replied back to Surabhi -
I leave it on you !
I agree that I asked
you for a break,
but never I meant to
end it and turn the
beautiful memories of
you and me with sudden
message reading -' Forever Break'
I know I've hurt you,
but I never intended
to break your faith!
All I had asked from you
is a little time, a small break
to think the way ahead,
but it broke me into pieces
to know - you want this
to be a 'Forever break'
I leave it on you
I leave it on you,as
I know I was wrong
to ask even for a small break!
Surabhi to Raghu - You'll understand when you'll step into my shoes. It took me a lot to convince myself to do this, with your way - I am back to square one!
Raghu - I leave it on you Surabhi!
Surabhi - Bye
Raghu - Tc of yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment