Thursday, October 13, 2016

Betterment of Two ( Raghu to Surabhi- Thank You )


Time has come 
when I must move out of you!
Not because I wish to do so,
but somethings are required
for the betterment of 'Two' (  Me and You )

Let's welcome today, and
see with hope 'future days'!
Yesterday Indeed was good,
but I must move out of you
for the betterment of 'Two'

Time has come 
when I must move out of you!
Not because I wish to do so,
but somethings are required
for the betterment of 'Two' (  Me and You )

PS : Sometimes you just have to let go of your memories and feelings for the betterment of Two. Such was the realisation of Raghu after Surabhi advised him to do so for ' Betterment of Two'. At last, the realisation is accepted and Raghu is thankful to Surabhi for helping him get out of those thoughts and move on for better today and hopeful tomorrow too!

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...