Move on Raghu, Move on from the thoughts of US - We are no longer US- Saurabhi was just tired of telling this to Raghu!
Raghu to Surabhi - You might be strong to hide your feelings but it just seems impossible for me as of now! I agree yet disagree that time would heal it, giving less attention would stop it, but it does not seems to be working with me for sure! Every second I'm going back to the moment of 'US' and even while writing this - I'm in state of reliving our first full night out - Coffee, Long Drive, Music and You.
Surabhi- yes Raghu - you please don't take my every word with a feeling that I'm trying to question you / seeking a justification from you,said Raghu.
It just seems easier for me( as of now ) to presume ( from other end ) - that you have moved on! Just the way you presumed ( from other end ) that I wanted a forever break even when I asked for a small break!
Love is not about presumption, it is about trust! But when there is no more love - it is only memories and presumption and I have no control on any of them ( in current state ) -
Allow Me ( Raghu to Surabhi )
Not everything I pen
is intended to seek
a justification from you!
Just let it go,
its my feeling, its my pain,
allow me to mitigate it
allow me to decimate it
by the way I choose so ......
Not everything I pen
is intended to seek
a justification from you!
With the above words Raghu requested Surabhi to allow him to express his feelings, his pain the way he wishes to do so. He hoped Surbahi would not take everything he writes as it is intedended to question / seek any kind of justification from surabhi.
Raghu - Surabhi .... Allow me to do so, Allow me do so..!
Surabhi ..................................
No comments:
Post a Comment