Finally the day has begun for Raghu :) Since reaching to her native place - a hi ( over message ) from Surabhi has brought smile, happiness to Raghu :)
Raghu was thinking about Surabhi all day but he just wanted Surabhi to spent some much needed time with family, but there was no denying he missed her badly.
It's good to have you back - Surabhi :).
Surabhi - Ooooooo, someone was missing me ??? Raghu - Just could stop stop smiling and he was going all red as Surabhi said that ;)
Raghu - Missed you not much, I missed you a lot, lot and lot. Words would be less to tell you what's been running in my heart since you and me were apart !!
I realised as you & me
took a short sabbatical from talk,
My smile, my laugh
my happiness, my craziness
is awesome with you around :)
Pardon me for missing
you so much but
this is my one crazy heart,
and it has you and you
written all over its part !
I realised as you & me
took a sabbatical from talk..
Surabhi - Wow, Mr. Poet - You know what and how to connect and get me back with your simple and romantic thoughts. I am here to stay forever with you and beyond. Even if we are not together - I am with you every day, every hour :)
Raghu - Lucky me ; Surabhi - Sarenghe
Wait,no not lucky me. Surabhi - What ?
Sooper lucky me :D to have you in my life, in my heart :- ) and Surabhi - Blushed and Laughed.
They talked, Laughed that night as there were sitting in same room and not miles apart - laughing, giggling with love in their heart :)
No comments:
Post a Comment