Thursday, September 8, 2016

Special Day!

It was a special day for Raghu and by the end of the day it turned into a  sooper special day!

WHATTT ?? Ice cream - said Surabhi to raghu! We were planning to go and have a hot soup, if I fall further sick you will have to take care of me! Hahah, lucky me - said raghu as he drove surabhi in his Independent penny :).

Night was not as dark as it appeared, two young souls full of life, full of happiness met for the 1st time after talking over message and chats- all day,all night!

Zoom past the car, raghu,surabhi and straight into coffee shop - ahhh, isn’t  this great ? You mean coffee - said surabhi, no - I meant to say you are great, said raghu to surabhi :D. Surabhi - Hehe would you stop flirting raghu. This is natural flirting and this is best flirting I know :) said raghu. Blushed, blushed and blushed yet  Surabhi said nothing more –

( Raghu to Surabhi )

There is very less you say
yet, I read it from you face,
your blush, your smile & your happiness,
this is enough to say -
we’re enjoying this moment
we’re celebrating this day!

Thank you, thank you
for turning my day -to special day!
I hope this'd go longgg long way
I hope you and me would
make everyday like today :)

 
Again flirting - said surabhi :), no, no... raghu was about to complete when surabhi said - I dont mind you flirting with me :). Raghu - was all smile again :) with that he wished Surabhi a goodnight :)

Surabhi - Goodnight you boy, Goodnight!

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...