As the feeling of Raghu for Surabhi grew over the time, there conversation too moved from being formal to informal with time. It was bit different for Raghu as he was very formal, very plain all his life until he met Surabhi ( who was )- 'Full Of Craziness,peppiness,happiness and life!
Raghu too had started showing and showering his 'KIND - Kan I (b ) naughty and Dear' side and surabhi too enjoyed this change in Raghu's style. Riding on the 'wings of freedom' Raghu was too submerged in his new lifestyle, until Surabhi told her ( one day ) - Raghu would you control being crazy and peppy all the time, over time you have gone all mad!
Raghu ( though should have taken these words of Surabhi normally ) was hit by an abnormal feeling which he expressed in a way best know to him -
Formal to informal ( Raghu to Surabhi )
Been so plain, so formal,
and then you walked in my life
gave me 'wings of freedom' and
taught me - craziness, peppiness
is the way to celebrate life!
Zoooooom I grabbed this life,
celebrations, craziness & happiness
all embraced & stayed with me
twilight till morninggg sky!
As I started to live & cherish
all this informal time & life,
you hit back and told me to control
being crazy,peppy all the time!
I wonder now sometimes,
why did you first changed me ?
Though been so plain, so formal
I was very me... all this time!
Though been so plain, so formal
I was very me ....all this time!
Raghu - is in dilemma whether to sort this out ( which he feels is totally his misunderstanding ) as surabhi did'nt mean it at all.
Surabhi - Hello...
Surabhi - Hello Mr. Busy...
Surabhi - Hello Mr. Busy Raghu
Raghu - Still wondering why he is feeling this so awkward and weird.
Surabhi to Raghu - Hello Mr. Busy
Surabhi to Raghu - Hello Mr. Busy, Helloooooooo....
Raghu to Surabhi - Okay!
Raghu too had started showing and showering his 'KIND - Kan I (b ) naughty and Dear' side and surabhi too enjoyed this change in Raghu's style. Riding on the 'wings of freedom' Raghu was too submerged in his new lifestyle, until Surabhi told her ( one day ) - Raghu would you control being crazy and peppy all the time, over time you have gone all mad!
Raghu ( though should have taken these words of Surabhi normally ) was hit by an abnormal feeling which he expressed in a way best know to him -
Formal to informal ( Raghu to Surabhi )
Been so plain, so formal,
and then you walked in my life
gave me 'wings of freedom' and
taught me - craziness, peppiness
is the way to celebrate life!
Zoooooom I grabbed this life,
celebrations, craziness & happiness
all embraced & stayed with me
twilight till morninggg sky!
As I started to live & cherish
all this informal time & life,
you hit back and told me to control
being crazy,peppy all the time!
I wonder now sometimes,
why did you first changed me ?
Though been so plain, so formal
I was very me... all this time!
Though been so plain, so formal
I was very me ....all this time!
Raghu - is in dilemma whether to sort this out ( which he feels is totally his misunderstanding ) as surabhi did'nt mean it at all.
Surabhi - Hello...
Surabhi - Hello Mr. Busy...
Surabhi - Hello Mr. Busy Raghu
Raghu - Still wondering why he is feeling this so awkward and weird.
Surabhi to Raghu - Hello Mr. Busy
Surabhi to Raghu - Hello Mr. Busy, Helloooooooo....
Raghu to Surabhi - Okay!
No comments:
Post a Comment