From celebrating months / years of togetherness to month and years of detachment, but some love are way beyond the meaning of togetherness or detachments.
They are born in the heart of each other with no fear, no limitations and they stay like that with or without togetherness.
Such was Raghu, 80 days since he has not heard Riya yet the love in his heart for Riya is still same as it was on 1st day :). He knows it would be the case with Riya as well -
"Take me away from you
or bar me reaching to you,
yet I'll love you same & more
as I did when I first saw you :)
Take me away from you,
bar me from reaching to you :)"
Raghu smiles in his heart as he close his eyes to see - he and Riya -are Laughing, giggling and embracing each other - today, tomorrow, forever & beyond :)
Some love never dies :)
No comments:
Post a Comment