Friday, June 24, 2016

You in You

I seek no special place, I stay around you, around world and yet I stay me, I stay fully aware, fully awake!

That is what Buddha said-  why  seek Himalayas or sit in cave - to find the enlightenment, find the truth in you. You are very much same in the crowd or alone in cave - the moment you discover the very you in you, the moment you conquer the very you.

Having people around, having things around - Slow or fast, happy or sad would matter you less - the moment you embrace yourself, the moment you discover true yourself. And, once you do so -You'd go on by yourself, you'd cherish no one more than yourself, you'd enjoy no one more than yourself.

Go on and discover the true you in you rather than exploring the places or coaxing people to help- to discover you. No place, no person  ( except you ) can help you discover the you in you.

I seek no special place, I stay around you, around world and yet I stay me, I stay fully aware, fully awake!

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...