K-H-A-D-I - Knowledge has a distinct Impression - We all judge a person by what he/she wears and not we hear ( from he / she ).
Here I'm to tell you all - my young friends - that KHADI teaches you to see things the other way. Khadi teaches you that - It is the knowledge that must come ahead in accepting, understanding a person and not what he / she wears.
Such was the Story of the Raghu - An avid book reader, but not enough rich to afford the materialistic things others could flaunt and Bragg. Yet, such things never mattered to Raghu -who knew the real jewel are the books and what they impart to us in shaping our mind, our character.
Not long along - Raghu graduated in arts and was invited to attend convocation ceremony. Every student had to speak on - What they were and what they feel are now after graduation. Wearing a simple KHADI raghu spoke just few words -
I was a knowledge seeker and but never I realised that knowledge is the supreme.It has distinct Impression and no other materialist things can even come closer.
Today, I wear KHADI not just as attire but something more - KHADI 'Knowledge has a distinct Impression'- and from here on I have decided to dedicate my life - to tell the world the real meaning of KHADI and help young people to brighten their mind and nuture in them right character.
Not matter what you wear, if you hold no knowledge, character then what you wear does not matter - Thanked Raghu to his teachers!
2016 - 25 years since that day. Today, Raghu is walking to receive the highest civil honour 'Bharat Ratan' for his Social and Welfare work towards Improving Society!
No comments:
Post a Comment