Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Heartbreak Letter ( Boy to Girl )

ELLA VUNNAVU ( How are you )- SARENGHE ( I love you )

I don’t know how you see me now, but to me and to my eyes are the most beautiful girl and will always be till I breathe on this plane!

Yes, I sometimes over think and I hope this time would be same. You were very wrong when you said that you are impatient and I told you I am very patient, after near two years of togetherness I want you more and more than I did to anyone ever in past 26 years of my feet on this land!

It no longer de-motivates me that you don’t message or talk with me, all I know is that you love me and I love you. You may not say it, but something’s are better left unsaid.

I wish I could have you back; however this system, society is taking toll and not wanting things to go the way we envisaged it when we fell in love that very first day!

I wish you immense, immense happiness, smile and love in your life again. If you ever wish to talk to me, please do as you will always find me standing for you, just I always did!

I have just one request ( I don’t know whether you want to hear or no ) but still I will say - Please be a Independent girl and yet dependent but only on your loved ones not anyone else, and whatever may be the situation express your feelings well - be angry, sad, happy, crying and stand to fight again!

I'll learn to walk again, but not sure I'll be able to live & love again or not. I'd hope you get everything and more you wish in your way.

Please stay brave, stay happy wherever you travel on this plane!

My days were just days,
My nights were just nights,
Until I met you and
Discovered true meaning of my life! 

Your forever love,
IDLIS & DOSA | IDLIS – I have dipped ( my ) love in Surabhi | DOSA - Do only surabhi affair |

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...