Yes, We ( You and me ) are sky, Yes ( You and me ) are life. Raghav was on the top of the world while wishing Pallavi sweet 22 of there togetherness. ( You and Me ).
Pallavi didn't say a word to Raghav wishes. Raghav had discovered an all new personality after meeting Pallavi two years back in Mumbai. He was peppy,
Happy and what not with Pallavi.
He hoped that Pallavi too would wish him back with Sweet 22 but she didn't. Things looked bleak for a moment to Raghav but hope with Pallavi just over shadowed all his doubts about it. Raghav never loved himself as much as he ushered love on Pallavi.
Raghav to Pallavi - Is it possible to hear your voice and see your pic today, its been a month or more since I have heard you.
Pallavi - Not today, tomorrow I will call you.
Raghav - I trust you.
Pallavi - Has gone silent after that day, even she does not reply or connect with Raghav in anyway.
Raghav - Is coming to terms and realisation what the heart break is. It was his 1st love and it was love at first sight.
Once the most happening guy in his friend circle. Raghav has gone MUTE ( Mine and Your ( Love ) - The End ).
Only in alone time Raghav speaks ( to pray for his love ) - I hope you ( Pallavi ) would be Happy and fine, take care of yourself
No comments:
Post a Comment